Sunday, February 26, 2012

i like sweaters, but not working

sweater: thrifted, jeans: forever21, shoes: wild honey exchange, bracelet: gift from my super talented, adorable cousin

Happy Sunday, guys! I love Sundays. They are probably my favorite. Church, relaxing, spending time with the husband. Its good. 

I did, however, just land a new job as the assistant manager at a local, natural foods market here in Springfield. Unfortunately being the new girl means that I can't be too picky about which days they schedule me. So, I may be working Sunday afternoons for the next few weeks. And Saturdays. Boooooo. 

I'm trying to staying positive though! Working the weekend shifts means that I will have two days off during the week to do whatever I want! Which I'm pretty excited about. I guess you win some and you loose some. 

I recently told Isaac that this whole finding-a-new-job business has made me realize that I just want to not work. Ever. Anyone with me? Yeah, I know I'm not alone on that one. I know the day will come when we will decide to start having cute little babies and then, my glory days will have arrived; stay at home mom!

But until then, I will be learning more about natural foods and being healthy. Can't complain about that!

1 comment:

The Bungalow Nest said...

So awesome you got a new job! Which one are you at? I will come visit you!