Monday, March 7, 2011

lately...

I took a few photos of Lesley with her little baby bump a couple weeks ago. As soon as I found out about the baby, I told her she was going to be my pregnant-belly-photography experiment. We've had a lot of fun documenting that little bump. 

17 weeks





So cute!

Also lately, I snapped some pictures of the adorable Penelope. Love her!




I could take pictures of that little face all day long! 

One more thing. I got a pretty awesome shirt at Thrift Haven this weekend. Great find for only $1!


If you are a big thrifter, send me a link of your blog! I wanna see things that you find too!


3 comments:

Lesley said...

penelope is SO adorable! love you friend!

beka said...

gosh, the pictures are beautiful!
i love the interior of that place--the hub. oh my. i'm dorking out.
:)
i'd lot to thrift, but haven't gotten to for a long time... :P

Chelsea said...

http://usthreebirds.blogspot.com/2010/07/dont-like-thrift-stores.html

a post of my favorite thrift store finds!

Those are gorgeous photos. your friend is just a week behind me in her pregnancy!

;)