Friday, February 4, 2011

combination pizza hut and taco bell

Hello to all! This is my new blog. Yes, my third new blog. So hopefully this one will stick! Wait. Not hopefully. This new blog WILL stick! There we go, a little boost of self confidence.

Lemme just explain that post title real fast. So, its from a song (and I can't remember who sings it, boyfrand could tell you, but I'll ask him later), and they sing about the combination pizza hut and taco bell. That's pretty much all there is to it. Now you're asking yourself in a mumbled voice, "what the heck does that have to do with anything?" Well, see, I'm making a metaphor here.

I used to have two blogs. One for photography and one for personal, fun things, like crafts. But recently I made an official photography website (which you should check out, www.annalee-photo.com), so I decided I really didn't need both a website and a blog.

SO! All that to say this, I'm COMBINING (get the reference?) my two blogs and sharing the best of both worlds on one page. That's right, no confusion here! I will be posting my photography, crafting, designing clothes (newby, don't make fun), baking and cooking (um...halp!), and creating outfits from your wardrobe that don't cost an arm and a leg.

I look forward to many days of fun on this blog and you should join me!


me (on the right) and bestest friend since we were 6 years old, jamie. you should check out her blog, http://adventuresinbecomingamrs.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

you crack me up with all your blogs!

oh, and we are a little behind on photos. my bump's growin' and i haven't taken any pictures! let's fix it soon.