Monday, June 25, 2012

before my camera died

My poor little 40D pooped out on me, so it took a little trip to the canon factory where they gladly fixed it for me for a small little fee. Oh wait, actually kind of a big fee. But thank goodness Isaac and I had a few extra bones to spare because I really don't like being with out the thing. Little camera will be back safe and sound to me in just a few days. These are some shots I got on our trip to Hermann right before I saw the dreadful yellow blinking triangle message:





They have a great farmer's market up there and those veggies made for a delicious dinner later that evening. Also, this is my husband, Isaac and his sister, Anna when they were little. Adorable! 




4 comments:

Lesley said...

you take pretty pictures!

Jamie said...

Oh Anna, teach me your ways!! A whole weekend in Santa Fe and not a single picture as pretty as these. Boooo! :)

Whitney @ The Sweetest Things said...

MMM those veggies look delicious! You take amazing pictures...

Victoria Rose said...

LOVE looking at your photography! xo